Thursday 19 March 2015

Alfred Wegener

W.A.L.T: Today I am sharing my creation about Continental drift, Pangaea, Alfred Wegener and convection currents.

The process of making my creation on Alfred Wegener's prediction about Continental Drift was fun. I was in a group of 3, they were Sam, Auri and of course me. We made a GoAnimate/Rap, Sam wrote the rap and he found it easy, it took him about a half an hour. The way we made the our GoAnimate was pretty easy, all you had to was put all the characters together and put sound in, pretty easy! As we were doing our creation what I found out about Alfred Wegener's idea was that he must of been so brainy to prove all the other scientist about continental drift, he got all the fossils and linked them up all together. Amazingly they connected well and proved the other scientists wrong. To see our video click here. Unfortunately our movie isn't finished so we decided to do a movie:) Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Autymn,

    I really like your blog post describing how you created this and worked together as a team. However your link to the goanimate isn't working!

    Kind regards,
    Miss Wells

    ReplyDelete